The Brethren Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Brethren Lords on Ikariam: Iota Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Introduction

Go down 
+4
Zamdam
nickiepickle
somset203
Cswanbe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cswanbe
Admin
Cswanbe

Member Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:42 pm

I am cswanbe, I am the leader of our little alliance. My real name is Christian. I am currently 21 years old and currently attend college in Minnesota; USA. I have been on this Iota server since June 2009 and look forward to hearing from all of you!
Back to top Go down
https://brethrenlords.forumotion.com
somset203

PostSubject: Introduction   Member Introduction EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Hello, everyone! I am somset203 and i have been playing since around June 2009. My real name is Daniel, i am 22, and i attend college in IN, USA. It is great to be a part of this small alliance.

Peace
Back to top Go down
nickiepickle

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 pm

hi everyone,
I am Nickiepickle, real name Lynn , probally the oldest one in the fourm. have 2 kids, and live in CT. Happy to be in this alliance.
Back to top Go down
Zamdam

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi I am Zamdam aka Tim of Texas. I will go out on a limb and say not to worry Nickiepickle you are possible second oldest unless you want the designation then I'll chop a few years off. Near as I can tell I am probably the furthest north in the alliance and am willing to do what ever to help out. If anyone wants to trade or just chat, send me a message and I will reply asap. Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Hello all!
I'm Maljul...or Mallory in the real world. 26 yrs old from Alabama. I've been playing Ik for about 7 months and am also on Theta and Lambda.
Let me know if I can help you guys in any way!
Back to top Go down
master zeke

master zeke

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:54 am

well im lord zeke formally known as master zeke till some stupid IP things happened. i am 19 and live in MN....went to high school with our leader and one of his buddies got me hooked on this game...wish he would play still.....im in college and have been playing since sept 09......i also play on Lambda player name is master zeke so if you play look me up and message me......always willing to help with problems in any ways let me know.....
Back to top Go down
DiceDeals

DiceDeals

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

DiceDeals here!

Playing since August 2009, 25, and I live in the southern part of the USA.

I play in the central area and enjoy trade and pillaging. I have a lot of communication with people in my area. I played on Lambda for a min but quit eventually.

If you ever want to trade I have two big trading towns, Duke and Kerma. Feel free to contact me for anything...

Cheers
-DiceDeals
Back to top Go down
Lord_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 am

Lord_Zeus here also knows as Chris i live in Australia, im part of the Southern Brethren & happy to be a part of this Alliance

Cheers
Back to top Go down
thisisSPARTA

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 pm

thisisSPARTA here! I am Aaron from Cleveland, Ohio (Go Cavs!). I will be attending Ohio University in the fall and cant wait!. Anyone needs anything feel free to message me in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Introduction   Member Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Introduction
Page 1 of 1