The Brethren Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Brethren Lords on Ikariam: Iota Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cswanbe
Admin
Cswanbe

Recruiting Members Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Members   Recruiting Members EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:39 pm

For our alliance to grow and become stronger it is very important that we gain members. I encourage all of you to try to recruit new members to the alliance.

Requirements:
They are active: (Log on at least once a day)
They must also have an embassy.
-For some of you might have been able to join without an embassy but I think it is important that we keep looking for strong members who are at about the same point level as our other members.

The message I have been using to recruit members is as follows:

Hello,

The Brethern Lords are looking for future members of our alliance. You are currently in about the same position as myself point wise. I would like to extend an invitation for you to join my alliance. If you join we can work together to become stronger and prosper. If you have any further questions feel free to message me.

-Cswanbe

That is the message I have been using. If you wish to change it that is fine or if you think you have come up with a better message please post it here so others can see it and have a chance to use it.

Some of our members are a good ways away from each other in this alliance. The members that are far away from us I would highly recommend you try to recruit members. If you get others close to you that will make it easier to trade with other members. Keep up the hard work everyone and continue to get the word out about The Brethren Lords
Back to top Go down
https://brethrenlords.forumotion.com

Recruiting Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brethren Lords :: Embassy :: Recruiting :: Recruiting Center-
Jump to: